Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Moms never get sick...

Ha! I spoke those words last week after my whole house had endured sickness including coughs, fevers, and overall malaise. The house has been sick-free for a week an I was sure I bypassed it - I mean what mom has time to be sick??

Last evening Scott came to bed around 10ish. I laid in bed and had this horrible feeling in my stomach. If you know me, you know how much I hate to vomit. I thought to myself, I hope I don't vomit. I tried to lay down to "just go to sleep" in hopes that the feeling would go away. After suffering for a couple hours and some sleep time in the tub, I ended up vomiting.I went back to bed and graciously found sleep.

So today ended up being a stay-at-home-get-some-rest-feel-better-soon-day because apparently moms can get sick too!

Thanks to my wonderful husband who was able to get both kids out the door this morning and also able to lick them up tonight while I get a little extra rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment