Sunday, November 14, 2010

My cup is full...

What an awesome day! There are a few things I would have changed (like Olivia being able to go to Sunday school today), but beyond that my heart is still smiling from this morning :)

It started off with Olivia finally breaking her fever in the night...thank God! Then no rushing around while we all got ready to do our things - going to Sunday school to hear Noah sing at the beginning of both services then to hear the last of "Families at Their Best" seminar where David and Caron spoke about marriage. Very encouraging!! Scott stayed with Olivia since she couldn't go to Sunday school until she was fever-free for 24 hrs.

Noah did awesome at sound chec and both services! Every time I watch the clip, I smile! That boy just melts my heart...so endearing, loving and compassionate.

One of his teachers at school even stopped to tell me how wonderful a boy he is...I guess we are doing something right!

Liv is feeling better and enjoyed a great morning with her daddy :)

I'm just so happy today with everything! Csnt even put it into words...

No comments:

Post a Comment