Saturday, November 13, 2010

So it begins...

My first blog, that is!

Where to start? Hmmmm...

A few friends have blogs and write phenomenally interesting stories about their lives, their children and their adventures...I'm jealous! I want to be able to capture my life with my family like that...so, here I am!

If it is only even for my eyes to read it, it will be worth it to write down my experiences, adventures, and everyday life with my family. I will have these memories :)

It has been a long weekend for me. Thursday was remembrance day and I took Friday off from work to have a me day. This might sound selfish, but we do what we need to do. I could keep the kids home with me...but some days it is just nice to take some time for myself.

It didn't end up being a relaxing day! We had PArent teacher interviews in the morning -which went very well; groceries at Costco; home to prepare supper. My afternoon was interrupted by a call from the daycare to say Liv woke up from her nap with a fever!

Went to pick her up, then Noah and then hubby from work.

Her fever progressively got worse throughout the evening as we cuddled on the couch while the boys went to complete some other errands!

After an Advil/Tylenol combo, her fever went down a few grades and ahe went to bed normally after praying that God would help her feel better with some sleep!

We are home today just relaxing so that she will be well enough so that the family can attend church in the a.m. so that Noah can sing "today is the day" on stage and mommy and daddy can listen to the guest pastor speak about "marriage"!

Well that is it! First blog complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment