Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why my bed?

Olivia had a late night last night with going to our Wednesday evening children's program at church. When I picked her up from daycare, I was advised she didn't nap today...no biggie! Its only a short ride home, she will stay awake! NOPE! She fell asleep on the way home...again no biggie, when I carry her in, she will wake up! NOPE!! She stayed asleep on our couch for 20 mins with her jacket, hat and mitts...no biggie, she will wake up when I take her outerwear off. NOPE! She stays asleep while I carry her into her room!

Crazy!!! She stayed asleep until 7:30 and woke up hungry for supper. She ate, watched a little television and went back to sleep, perfect.....NOPE! She fell asleep fully clothed in my bed...why?

Here's hoping that when I go to move her to her room, she will be as sound of a sleeper as she was earlier :s

No comments:

Post a Comment