Monday, November 15, 2010

Extended weekend...

We thought we were clear sailing...olivia's fever broke. We kept her home from church Sunday morning and she remained fever-free. Noah, on the other hand went to church for 8:45 for sound check, stayed on until second service, where he sang at the beginning, then stayed on until after the Christmas Musical practice.

When he got home, he complained he was tired, by we thought nothing of it since he had a busy day!

As he went to sleep, I kneeled down to give him a kiss and noticed that he was PIPING HOT!!!! 102 degrees out of nowhere!

Needless to say, he is home with Momma today! He is fever-free, but it is teetering around 99 degrees.

So far, we've played fun IPad games, Wii games and some cuddle time :)

Mommy is worn out and is happy for the day to relax. I will be in perfect shape to be at work again tomorrow. To top it off, I was home to receive my Aldo delivery with my steal-of-a-deal sandals for next year as well as clean my filthy oven (I'm a working mom---housework is the last thing on my priority list...especially ovens! If I can still cook with it, not q priority to clean it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment