Friday, December 3, 2010

Ahhhhh Friday!!!!!

I'm so happy that today is Friday! We've had such a busy week and heading into a busy weekend. But tonight is a "me" night and I'm catching up on my favorite tv shows.

I'm having one of those quiet contemplative nights where I think about how happy and blessed I am. As we approach he Christmas season, I cant ask for anything more in my life!

- Noah is doing well at school.
- Olivia loves daycare.
- Noah is learning to read.
- Olivia is becoming a little lady.
- They both make me laugh about something daily.
- My husband is a protective, loving and compassionate man.
- We have two great, healthy family pets who are annoying at times but bring us a lot of happiness.
- Our house is messy at times, but keeps us warm, sheltered and together.
- and the list goes on and on an on...

So many things to be happy, thankful for and to just relish in how good my life is right now! I owe it all to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment