Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Turkey Lurkey

Today we had the great pleasure to eat a turkey lunch with Noah in his school cafeteria! What a treat!!! Two little boys from Noah's class joined us and they were darling. One was bubbly and talkative like Noah and the other was quiet and shy!

The food was great and the company was even better :) little boys are so much fun to sit and chat with!

I also got to see who Noah is going to marry. What is funny, one of the little boys said "that's Emma, Noah is going to marry her". Noah has told me before that he is going to marry Emma when he is older, but apparently, he is telling other kids as well...he has even told Emma. Now I'm wondering if I should have tried to start a conversation with her mother. I mean, she is practically family, right!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment