Sunday, December 19, 2010

We've Adopted (well kind of)

We tried to find something to do this Christmas that will help us celebrate in the true meaning of Christmas!

Since the summer when our pastors returned from Honduras where they visited Compassion, I've wanted to sponsor a child for our kids to grow up with!

Well, I found our perfect match. He shares an exact birthday with Noah and he is from Bolivia (see the hidden connection).

He is in kindergarten, like Noah, he likes cars, and he lives with his parents. His father is sometimes employed while his mom works from the home where he helps by cleaning. He has 2 siblings! I love this boy already! I thank God that he has blessed us and has allowed us to touch this boy and his family's life!

What a great Christmas! Can't wait to see how this enriches my family's life!

Best thing today - both kids praying for our new little boy who lives so far away but very close in spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment