Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm doing laundry :)

Woohoo!  I never thought I would be so excited to do laundry again.

After waiting 1.5 weeks to do my own laundry, and after a complaint just this morning from Noah as to why he had to push all his clothes into his hamper, I did my first load of laundry tonight.

They were delivered today; the electrician's work is done, the dryer vent successfully installed, the plumber did what he needed to do to set up the plumbing in our new "laundry" spot. 

The washing machine is just a-humming and the dryer is too and I can't hear it because it is downstairs and we will soon have a hamper spot as well as a spot for a new portable A/C this summer to help cool our house down even more :)

What a great way to keep my mind off what would have been the night before my surgery :) With that said, sending up a prayer for my surgeon and her husband tonight! I hope and pray they are getting the results/answers they were looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy for new laundry services. I love getting new appliances.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete