Monday, May 16, 2011

Cuddle Day!

Liv went to bed last night with a nasty cough, sore ears, sore throat and a fever (102.3)

We medicated her put her to bed and said we would assess in the am. She woke up feeling pretty much the same :(

I am home with her today while we get some serious cuddle time and a clinic appt in a little while.

I thank God for the company I work for, I accumulate sick time and have personal days for days just like today. I know some people look down on us working mothers, but I feel I have the best of both worlds. I'm ALWAYS available when my kids need me and if I'm not, Scott is. We have a great staff of women who love our children as their own and make sure their needs are taken care of. When your kids wake up excited to go to daycare to see their friends and are even more excited to see you at the end of the day and spend weekends with you, I can't feel bad or guilty about our set up.

I'm praying that my little girl feels ether really soon so that she isn't quite so miserable...

No comments:

Post a Comment