Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What was I thinking?!?

So, I've had this unidentified pain in my neck since Sunday morning.  No, it isn't my husband and/or kids, lol.

I assumed it was one of two things:

1) I slept wrong and figured it would go away within a day.
2) Lack of sleep due to Liv being up a few times in the evening coupled with gallbladder pains through the night making it hard to sleep.
3) Zumba - out of the 1 week and 3 days that I've had the new videos, I've only missed two nights....I thought that maybe I had strained my neck.

It was only in the middle of the night last night, while trying to adjust myself so my neck didn't hurt, I blamed Scott for stealing my pillow.  We switched pillows....STILL, my head was a wrong angle and I was too tired to try to figure it out where my "normal" pillow went.  I at least knew the source....I needed to locate my pillow.

On Friday or Saturday, I cleaned our bedding and re-made the bed.  In that event, I apparently completely forgot that I don't sleep with the pillow that is in the pillow case, but that which is in the pillow sham.

So, now, I have this HUGE pain/strain in my neck because I somehow got mixed up for 3 straight nights.  Tonight I will use the right pillow, but I think I will need a massage to cure my neck pain....wuhn wuhn.....

The funniest thing is that in the middle of the night, Scott and I, both half asleep had a jovial argument/discussion about where my pillow could be, lol.  I couldn't even figure out that my proper pillow was up against the headboard.

Oh, silly Penny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment