Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!!!

Those are the words my mother heard 34 years ago! I was a bouncing baby girl weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs 14 oz! My grandmother said I was the mist beautiful baby:)

Today has been a good day! I woke up, took my shower and got a sweet "happy birthday" from my tired little girl. Soon after, my boy woke up to tell me that "birthday girls" get to sleep in. I guess my 6 o'clock alarm didn't get the memo :(

I cant believe that I'm 34. I've never stressed about birthdays...well except my 27th...I had just gone through a miscarriage and dissent know if a baby was in my future! I didn't like not being a mommy.

Ive been happy all day long! Ive been getting lovely birthday wishes all day via email, facebook, texts, and phone calls! I loved every minute of it!

I feel good, I'm looking better than I have in a while and am having a happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment