Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blogging via iPhone for Dummies

If that book exists, I need a copy!

I have a PC, but I never use it. I have a laptop that is ancient and hate opening it up! I have an iPhone and LOVE the convenience and quick access to everything that interests me at my fingertips.

What I don't like is that I cant figure out how to upload pics that I have taken with my phone camera into my blogs...arghh!

So this is kind of a test to see one last time if it can be done!

Today, I made myself proud! I measured, levelled, drilled holes, anchored screws in my wall to hang one of my new mirrors! I did it! Only two holes in the wall for both hooks and voilĂ , it is hung and looks fantastic.

I have another mirror and many picture frames I want to hang! We have lived here for 11 years and have very few wall hangings because of lack of skill!

Now to figure out how tonpost the pic of my mirror :S

Ughhhhh! Cant figure it out from te phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment