Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Six days post surgery

Tomorrow will mark one week from my surgery to remove my gallbladder.

Everything went well! I had low blood pressure right after, but considering my blood pressure was only 106/62 before surgery (my normal), they weren't overly concerned with the 90some/50some.

I was home by 3:30-4:00 pm and in bed resting with some wonderful drugs.

Since then, I've been moving more with less pain every day. My goal was to be in a state where I could attend Olivia's 4th birthday party on Saturday. Thankfully, I went and had no issues at all, other than being very tired (read exhausted and very bloated)for 24 hrs later.

Nothing much else to update other than my sweet beautiful little girl is now 4-years-old. This week has ironically been a reminder of 4 years ago...needing to sleep propped up with pillows, extremely tired, and mild discomfort.

It still feels like yesterday that I was going to bed at 11:24 pm and I tell Scott that I'm having horrible pain. He tells me to try to rest. Olivia had other plans, 3-5 mins later, the pain was back.

At 1:06 (after waiting for Scott and Noah to arrive), my precious baby girl was born and our family was complete.

Happy Birthday Olivia! Mommy loves you so much and can't be prouder than to call you my daughter <3

I'm no

No comments:

Post a Comment