Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekend family getaway!

It has been a while since I've blogged! I guess I dissent have an urge or there wasn't anything blog-worthy!

We are getting ready to take the kids to our yearly family getaway to Jack Frost Festival. It is a wonderful outside event (with indoor events too), but it is basically a great place to enjoy your family, the outdoors, and a little getaway for very little money! It will be our 5th year going and our family always looks forward to it!

I'm hoping to take some pica that I can post on my next blog entry...whenever that is.

Off to pick up my sweet little boy from his night at PowerUP, where he is learning about respect tonight! I'm usually there with the grade 1 girls, but Liv came go
E with a low-grade fever tonight ao she couldn't go. Praying for her to feel better for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. have a blast! can't wait to hear about it and see some pics!

    ReplyDelete