Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pictionary Tomorrow :)

Okay, so, I admit it.  I'm sooooooo competitive.  I love trivia games, crosswords, and any board game where I could possibly win. Scott won't play games with me because I'm so competitive.  Not nasty competitive, but overly enthusiastic and bubbly and excitable - it drives him crazy.

My most favourite game is Pictionary.  Luckily for me, my work has spring fun/winter carnival.  Almost every year for the past 10 years, I've been on a Pictionary team during this week/two week period. My great friend at work loves it soooooo much too.  We are on a team together.  I think we are pretty awesome along with our third player. We play tomorrow and I'm so psyched.  I hope we win tomorrow and win the whole thing.

What is funny, every once in a while I try to figure out why I'm so competitive and love games so much. I figured it out this past weekend.  While at my grandparent's anniversary, my uncles, aunts and father were in this competition over scrabble.  Every Monday night, a few of them gather at my dad's house or my uncle's house and they play scrabble.  They compete to see who is the ultimate scrabble champion.  To see their faces and the fun they have with each other made me realize that I grew up with these people and of course their fun-loving competitive ways concerning games would most definitely rub off on me.  I may have to join them next Monday : P

No comments:

Post a Comment